• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

how can i get him to help?!

*angel*eyes*

after my son was born, while we were still in the hospital, my fiancee was amazing. he took such great care of kale and changed his diaper 99% of the time (i had a hard time getting in and out of bed and sitting up due to my episiotomy).
almost as soon as we walked into our apartment, things took a 180 and now getting my fiancee to do the smallest things like changing a diaper or burping him is like yanking teeth.
i am nursing, so he can't exactly feed the baby, but that doesn't mean he can't do almost anything else.
he works full time and goes to school full time. i worked full time too, but still haven't gone back yet because we're low income and waiting for daycare assistance to come through. i know he is stressed out, but im home with kale all day, and i get up with him EVERY time he wakes up at night.
i feel like im raising him alone and its breaking my heart.
he is a great provider and works hard so we can stay in our apartment and pay our bills, but i get the feeling that either he doesn't want to help take care of kale, or maybe doesn't know how.
any suggestions?

Werbung:
Studying fulltime and working fulltime? He's probably run down. It's not an easy thing to do. But have you tried talking to him about it?

Werbung:
I agree with Jast. It is hard work to do both fulltime. I understand where you are coming from, but the poor guy is probably so tired that he does not even realize he is doing it.

Back