• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How can I defend myself well against a guy?

Having experienced that situation, what I did is, I make sure that all the doors and windows are locked. This will assure you that no other person should get in, most especially when you are sleeping. Be alert always. But if ever worst thing happens, you should fight. Target the areas/parts of that person which are vulnerable. And after that run for some help with your neighborhood.

Werbung:
Hello, thank you. ^_^
It went great, we don't really have any relationship or anything right now but we meet a few times a week as sex partners right now, haha. ;P
Maybe we will make something else of it later if it feels right, but I'm happy with this right now.

However, I've actually noticed that this guy is shockingly much stronger than me, so I'm not sure that the advice you gave me would work very well on him if I ever got into a similar situation with another less friendly guy.
I mean we started playing around with this for fun last week and he can seriously get all my clothes off and toss me around without any effort whatsoever, no matter how much I struggle myself (his arms are almost three times thicker than mine and he's like two heads taller, I can even jump under his cheek without hitting it);
he even lets me beat on his chest and belly like crazy if I want to and he barely feels it!
In fact he has to be extremely careful with me to avoid hurting me and he can still lay me on my back even if I struggle so much that I run out of breath in like ten seconds;
so this of course makes me wonder about possible future dates his size, lol.

You probably wouldn't be able to win a fair fight with someone that strong. But nobody is strong enough to ignore having their eye poked out.

Thank you. ^_^
Well we have been together for a while now, and now when I trust him I must say that I feel extremely safe around him, haha. ;)
Still pretty intimidating that he has to lift me up everytime we kiss, but I don't mind. :D

And yes it's definitely lucky that he is so kind to me, I've tried fighting him a few times just for fun and he seriously has to be super-careful so he doesn't hurt me. xD
Not that he needs to do much at all though, just grab my arms and lay me on my back basically, doesn't matter at all what I do myself.

When I was a wild teen I would take my keys and put them between my fingers and use them to hit people. You can do a lot of facial damage that way. JK I never did that to anyone, but I did hear from my mom that you could use it to fight.

When I have to do anything alone at night (I too am a rather small, weak female) I tend to keep my keys spread out in between my fingers. So if I get attacked, the keys should do enough damage to allow a few seconds for you to take off running.

I agree with those who are saying go for the crotch - a swift kick or even punch to the crotch will double him over and give you chance to get to his eyes! Take away a person's site (temporary I mean) and they will pose little threat to you.

I agree with being loud and take a self defense class. BE AWARE and do not become distracted. I also carry a taser and I don't care that it's a felony in some states; I'll gladly fight a felony charge if I end up having to use it.

My advice would be to always meet a blind date in a public place so you can get a sense of him. Coffee or a restaurant is great for a first date, if you're very concerned about safety you might want to avoid a bar, however. Let some friends know you're heading out as well, and be able to call on one to help you get out of the date if its dangerous (or boring. which is WAY more likely.)

When you're walking outside in the dark, I also think its best to stick to the shadows (if you're in the light, you're a target) and walk with strength and purpose. Walk with the thought that you could kick ass. It will be reflected in your body language, which will impact a predator. If anything happens, scream and struggle. A lot of attackers will give up easily if they have to face a struggle.

Finally, I think all women should be involved in discussing how society can be made safer for us as a group - we shouldn't feel unsafe to walk anywhere or go out on dates. I think the idea of 'rape culture', where victims are told to alter their behavior to remain safe, rather than assailants being adequately punished is a good descriptor of what women face in North America. Whether or not you agree with that label, I think its important for women to support each other and work to create a safe environment where no one worries about how they'll defend themselves.

You can also buy these tiny devices that you stick on a key ring and if you press the special button it emits a high frequency loud screechy sound that will scare off any intruders and warn others nearby that someone needs help. Some of these devices are really cute too and decorated in different patterns.

I was always told to go after the eyes, nose, throat, stomach, and crotch. Basically, anywhere that would make it hard for them to breath or see. As my dad told me, they can't fight or run after you if they can't see or breath. He was a cop so I would assume he knows what's he's talking about.

Just to elaborate on this, you can start with swinging your hand so that the tips of your fingers graze his eyelids. If someone grips you from behind (provided he doesn't have a weapon) relax your body and slide yourself quickly out of their grip ( it's a surprise that sometimes, the more resistance we put, the harder it will be to escape.

Try to step on the heel of the foot or the tip of the toes. You can also cock your head back if his you feel his nose is close to the back of your head. As for the nose, the best way to hit it is upward with your palm folded backwards. You could also punch the area between the mouth and the nose.

Try checking this video out. It's really helpful.

I'm a petite girl too and I'm scared of walking alone, I never walk alone when it's dark outside. When I have to go somewhere, I usually ask someone to accompany me. Also, I always have a small spray deodorant in my purse. I believe it would be enough to blind an attacker if I had to defend myself.

When I was a wild teen I would take my keys and put them between my fingers and use them to hit people. You can do a lot of facial damage that way. JK I never did that to anyone, but I did hear from my mom that you could use it to fight.

I used to work nights and sometimes I would get off pretty late. I would put my keys between my fingers that way when walking to my car. At one time I had a key chain with a wine opener on it. During that period I would lift the cork screw and walk with that between my fingers.

I'm a petite girl too and I'm scared of walking alone, I never walk alone when it's dark outside. When I have to go somewhere, I usually ask someone to accompany me. Also, I always have a small spray deodorant in my purse. I believe it would be enough to blind an attacker if I had to defend myself.

Claudine, would you believe there was a recent report on television about this? Only instead of hairspray the women were carrying bug spray! It's kind of funny and poetic that a woman would use bug spray for a two legged pest, but at the time all I could think about was the ramification of spraying poison in someone's face.

If I had a bug spray and somebody was trying to hurt me, I wouldn't hesitate one second, I would use it. And after doing it, I would run away really, really quickly. Not so long time ago in my country an old man was attacked in his own house by a robber and he fought back - now he is in jail for hurting the robber. Isn't it a complete absurd?

Werbung:
If I had a bug spray and somebody was trying to hurt me, I wouldn't hesitate one second, I would use it. And after doing it, I would run away really, really quickly. Not so long time ago in my country an old man was attacked in his own house by a robber and he fought back - now he is in jail for hurting the robber. Isn't it a complete absurd?

In my country, if they break into your house and you shoot them, it's self defense. If they are on your front lawn though, you can be prosecuted. It's a thin line, but we can at least defend ourselves in a home invasion.

Back