• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

House MD has quickly become one of my favorite TV shows

J

jamesjackson

The house is House MD DVD critically acclaimed and has a viewing audience. It 'was one of the top ten most popular shows in the U.S., the second through the fourth season and the 2008-09 season, fell to General XIX. Distributed in 66 countries, The Office DVD the house was the most watched television program in the world in 2008. The show has received numerous awards, including the People's Choice Award, Peabody Award, two Golden Globe Awards and four Primetime Emmy Awards. The house was the first seventh season of 20 September 2010.
Chase and Cameron The Simpsons DVD continued to appear in different roles in the hospital before the start of the sixth season. Cameron left the series, Chase and returns to diagnostic equipment.After Fox took the show was the working title Chasing Zebras, around the drain("Zebra" is medical slang for an unusual or obscure the Grey's Anatomy DVD diagnosis, while 'round the drain "refers terminal cases, patients in an irreversible decline).The initial state of the show were a team of doctors working together to try to "diagnose diagnosed. Shore said it was important to have an interesting character key, one could examine the personal characteristics of MI5 DVD patients and diagnose their suffering by discovering their secrets and lies.As Shore and the rest of the creative team has explored options of character The concept of the program was less of a procedural error and more focused on the role of leadership.The character was named "House" which was adopted as the title of the show as well.Shore developed the characters further and wrote the script for the pilot episode.

Werbung:
"House" is one of my husband's favorite television shows as well. I've never really watched it, though. Maybe I should start?

This is my all time favorite. He my be a jackass but I find him totally funny. What he says are the truth and the truth hurts. He is able to save lives despite being a jerk. He won't give up whatever happens when he is in his case. :3 His stubbornness to give up save lives.

House MD is one of my favourite shows, although the last to 2 seasons haven’t been as good as the first 5 in my opinion (and I was in favour of ‘Huddy’). I can’t wait for season 8 to start and really hope it isn’t the last. A lot of the media reports seem to be suggesting it might be as a lot of the cast want to work on new projects.

It's funny that I just came across this post because I'm currently watching House on tv at this exact moment!! I absolutely love House, not to mention I find the character of Dr. House incredibly attractive and appealing!

It's brilliant isn't it?
Hugh Laurie is just hilarious, and you learn a little each episode.
Also kind of suggests more regular visits to the doctors :p

Hmm, I never really took an interest in this show, but I think I might start... although my list of things I need to watch is growing quite long... eep.

It also became my favorite TV series, as a nurse, I can easily relate with the topics and discussions, but after watching 5 seasons of it, I find the setting, the featured cases, and the flow of the story just the same with the 4 seasons I used to watch so I switched to Grey's Anatomy. :)

Werbung:
I have never seen this before but so many say it's a great show :) I like Hugh Laurie however I wasn't too keen seeing him in something like this. I have had many people say I should try it and see what I think. May give it a go when I have some spare time :) from what I understand they are onto series 8 now.

Back