• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

House clothes

Gabriellea

As soon as I get home I always change into my comfy t-shirt and sweatpants. I don't think I am alone, am I? It's just so much more comfortable. If I know anyone is coming around, unless they are very good friends I will change into smart casual, but I do like comfort at home and I don't care what I look like.

Werbung:
Well, I won't go so far as to say that I don't care what I look like, but yes, I prefer something comfy. Mostly, I like to kick off my shoes and slip on some nice, cozy, socks or slippers. Well, unless it's the heat of summer then I just go barefoot, but I still love to kick off the shoes first thing. I often throw on some shorts or pajama style pants and a t-shirt or tank top, depending on the temp.

Definitely comfy clothes is the way to go when lounging around at home. If I don't have to go out for the day I just lounge around in my pajamas. When coming home from going out I will go and grab a comfy t-shirt and lounge pants. No one cares what you wear in your own house when no one is looking and you aren't looking to impress anyone right? ;)

Werbung:
I prefer wearing comfy clothes.
I usually wear over-sized T-shirts/sweaters and comfy pajama shorts. But I also really like wearing sweatshirts and sweatpants :).

Back