• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hot or cold shower

Quirky Jessi

Would you rather take a shower where the water was:

Way too cold?

Or way too hot?

I know most of us wouldn't willingly choose either ones, but if those were your only options, what would it be?

Werbung:
Wat too hot for me:p . I actually like when water is hot - and I really hate being cold. Unfortunately in my house when you are taking shower in one bathroom, in other bathrooms there is only cold water - it's awful, especially when cold water surprises you when you are already bathing.

If I had to choose it would be a very cold shower. The thought gives me shivers, but that's better than being burned.

I'd never take a cold shower. It can be 110 degrees outside and I will still shower in water hot enough to make my skin red.

I hate, hate, HATE being cold. HATE.

Werbung:
As much as I like hot showers, I wouldn't want it to be burning, so I would have to choose cold. I could handle the water as cold as it can go, but I wouldn't be able to handle it as hot as it can go. At least, I wouldn't be able to handle it at what our hot water heater is set at. In the summer my showers would probably feel great but in the winter time it would be miserable!

Back