• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hospital Appointments!!

Snowbaby

My letter came today!!

I've got my Pre-Booking appointment on Wed 9th July

and my ultrasound and Booking appointment on Wed 23rd July

:tiddlyjen: :tiddlyjen: :tiddlyjen: :tiddlyjen: :tiddlyjen: :tiddlyjen:

Werbung:
Good luck from me as well...and I'm sure that everything will be fine, and sweet and touchy...hope you'll cry happy tears :friendkiss:

Ooh Snowy I am really excited for you!!!! I cried when I saw my scan t was such an amazing time. PM me the piccy!!! I want to see the little one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jun 6 2008, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've got my Pre-Booking appointment on Wed 9th July[/b]

Today is July 12th, I've found it amusing that no one has asked how my first app went :rolleyes:

Thanks Lottie, I'll be posting the pics in my blog, there's no other preggo's here, doesn't seem like folk are interested :lol: I can't wait to see our baby!! So many people have told me it's an amazingly moving experience!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jul 12 2008, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Today is July 12th, I've found it amusing that no one has asked how my first app went :rolleyes:

I kind of thought of that after I posted :blush:

Thought you'd tell us if you wanted to, so I didn't edit my post...besides, I'm kind of waitnig for the 23rd :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jul 12 2008, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jun 6 2008, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've got my Pre-Booking appointment on Wed 9th July[/b]

Thanks Lottie, I'll be posting the pics in my blog, there's no other preggo's here, doesn't seem like folk are interested :lol: I can't wait to see our baby!! So many people have told me it's an amazingly moving experience!

[/b][/quote]

Can't wait!! how was your pre-booking? Have you heard the baby's heart beat yet?? That's an amazing experience too. You are going through the most exciting and life altering experience ever in my opinion. It's a truly beautiful time. Keep me updated!!!

Werbung:
:p

PreBooking was fine, loads of blood work, weight, height, blood pressure, about a zillion questions about my, Stewart's and our immediate family's health background. That was it.

As I left she said my scan on 23rd will "confirm pregnancy"... :lol: Excellent, as stupid as it sounds getting it confirm at 12.5 weeks, I'll be glad to finally have medical confirmation that I'm carrying a baby!

Back