• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hosiptal Jammies

Snowbaby

I went into town tonight after work as I need a couple of pairs of jammies cos mine are getting tight around bump. The sets of jammies were so cheap I thought I'd just get my "hospital jammies" whilst there. I got 4 pairs in total (2 x shorts/vest top, 1 x long trousers, top & matching hoodie as pictured, and a nightie for labouring/delivery), the lot came to £20 :cheer: BARGAIN!!

I took them all in size 16-18... usually I'm a 12, so that like 2 to 3 sizes bigger tha my usual. \look at my hospital ones....

Front view (my hands weren't steady!!)
jammies4.jpg

Side view:
jammies1.jpg

jammies3.jpg

How the heck are these going to fit me in 10 weeks time?! They are perfect now!!! :lol: And that's being so many sizes bigger than usual. Also, I had a very bad thought in the car on the way home... what happens after delivery?? LOTS of bleeding... what colour are the trousers?? CREAMY!! What was I thinking :lol: So I guess these wont be hospital jammies afterall :rlleyes: :lol:

p.s. don't you think I've exploded since my 28 wk pic?? It's no wonder I've felt quite uncomfy today!!!!
28wks3.jpg

Werbung:
OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT BABY BUMP! :D

Yeah, those will probably be too small in 10 weeks if they just fit you now. :p Most women seem to gain all their weight in the last 2 months.

You look so pretty. :wub:

You must be getting so excited. I'm so happy for you! You seem to really enjoy being pregnant too. I hope when it's my turn I enjoy it that much. :D

I think because I have felt so well, I've had the opportunity to enjoy it so much. Also adore that my body is growing our precious baby :wub:

thankies Mary! I think they will get used sooner than my "hospital time" though, what with this growing bump!

Werbung:
You look very fashionable! They didn't have anything so cute in the maternity shops around my little town at the time. So, I just ended up wearing the slinky pants from Kmart (Jacklyn Smith collection). And, those worked great. Plus, i was able to make an XL work before and after pregnancy while I was still losing the baby weight and it didn't look like I was wearing maternity clothes. Most times, I just wore a big T-shirt to accommodate my ever expanding baby bump. That was practical and cheap. Enjoy the jammies. They look nice.

Back