• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hormonal

Snowbaby

I feel very hormonal today
<

I'm going into town at 2:30 to do a bit of shopping, and I so cannot be freaking bothered. I wanna put jammies on and watch a chick flick
<

OH and I have a headache
<

I need some hugs...

Werbung:
*hugs*

But ......... shopping is the best cure for a headache.....or toothache ........or earache.......or......backache........in fact shopping is the best cure for everything ! Bet you feel better once you've been out and treated yourself
<

But.... I had £70 to spend (vouchers yey!) and I couldn't find jack *sweary word*!!! Why is that always the way?? When you got money, you can't find anything... when you're skint, you want it allllllllllllll!!!
<

I did get 5 tops, and £10 of butcher meats lol!!!

Edit: I forgot... I got 2 bras too!!! How could I forget those babies!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Oct 6 2007, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
But.... I had £70 to spend (vouchers yey!) and I couldn't find jack *sweary word*!!! Why is that always the way?? When you got money, you can't find anything... when you're skint, you want it allllllllllllll!!!
<

[/b]

gees...it's that way all around the world? I thought it was just me
<

If I don't have money, my eyes are bigger than my pocket, definetely, but...when I need something and have money to afford it...everything looks trashy to me!

I would also like a moment to say..I looooooveeeeee halloween Girlpower forum
<

(I think I could make this into my sig or something!)

YEY you should get a Weeny Siggy Mary!!! Everyone needs a weeny sig!!!

And lol crankypants!! So funny!!

Werbung:
Ergh i hate getting into those hormonal moods, they're annoying! not only to yourself but to others too, and the problem is i'm only 15 so it's not like i can sit in my jammies all day and watch tv because i have annoying brothers and sisters who want to watch it and parents who think the doorbell is going to ring every few minutes and their children should be ready to welcome visitors
<
yes not very amusing is it.. ?
<

Back