• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hiya I Am New Here Too Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geri_Berri

:wave2: Hi

I thought I would check this forum out...it look awsome..I found my way through Dot on UM ..she has the Girl Power link in her sig..so I couldnt help myself
<
so it pays to advertize LOL
Howver I am still and will always be a UMer as Beckys_Mom or BM to others!! and I run my own forum...but it's nice to join in other forums and meet more people...I like how this one is designed and love some of the topics

Nice to meet you all

Geri :flower4u:

PS love the smilies LOL :gp:and I like how Snowbaby has a link to where you can advertize your own dite..so hopefully it has worked for me..I used my partners paypal lol..he wont mind
<

Werbung:
<

<
to Girl Power Forum. Please make yourself right at home, if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask

Here, you can find our very simple Forum Rules
<

Be sure to check out the homepage for the blogs, shoutbox etc. Also in the "My Controls" section, you can choose a forum skin to match your mood.

Snowy
<

To Lottie & Dot....the only way I can get on to your forum is to click on the link that you girls have in your signatures on UM....I cant seem to get on any other way....help!!!

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back