• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi!

Teana

Hey girls :)
so I'm new here looking forward to meeting u girls.
I love this girly places and yeah I hope to make new girlfrinds!

Werbung:
Hi Teana and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have a great time here. :)

It would be nice to know what part of the world you reside in, are you married (engaged), hobbies, interests etc. :)

Hello everyone, I just joined this forum and I am happy to meet all of you. I hope to get to know you all well. I currently am freelance writing and I love to take walks in my spare time. One of my weirdest hobbies would be making experimental food concoctions but I also like crafts.

Ty everyone :)

Hi Teana and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have a great time here. :)

It would be nice to know what part of the world you reside in, are you married (engaged), hobbies, interests etc. :)
yes , certainly
Well I live in Macedonia , am 18 (so im not married) am in my last year in high school.
My interest mainly involve music ... I constantly listen to new artists (undiscovered ones) because one day I hope to be an A&R so that would help and i enjoy it. Actually I spend maybe around 14 hours a day listening to music. So that would probably be my hobby ...Music <3 love of my life haha
My favourit country is France I hope to live there one day . I love wine especially Rose and all classy glamor things. Tho my fav music style is Hip Hop. Yeah Im full of contradictions lol
umm thats all i can think of right now

Hello everyone, I just joined this forum and I am happy to meet all of you. I hope to get to know you all well. I currently am freelance writing and I love to take walks in my spare time. One of my weirdest hobbies would be making experimental food concoctions but I also like crafts.
Welcome :) Thats wonderful what you do! I also write ... anything... movie scripts , poems, books... bad thing is tho i can never finish what i started :D any advise about that?
I love walks well more city walks than country ones but still I am surrounded by nature maybe that;s why I prefer big cities

Hello there!

Welcome to GPF. :)

Feel free to interact with our fellow pretty ladies. ^___^ Have a great time!

Happy posting!

Ty everyone :)

yes , certainly
Well I live in Macedonia , am 18 (so im not married) am in my last year in high school.
My interest mainly involve music ... I constantly listen to new artists (undiscovered ones) because one day I hope to be an A&R so that would help and i enjoy it. Actually I spend maybe around 14 hours a day listening to music. So that would probably be my hobby ...Music <3 love of my life haha
My favourit country is France I hope to live there one day . I love wine especially Rose and all classy glamor things. Tho my fav music style is Hip Hop. Yeah Im full of contradictions lol
umm thats all i can think of right now
*You mean Republic of Macedonia...

@Erini yeah that's right
Here we just say Macedonia and well ... but yes Republic of Macedonia :D

@Erini yeah that's right
Here we just say Macedonia and well ... but yes Republic of Macedonia :D
Ah ok, I just mentioned it because it's its official name. ;) And I live in a region called Macedonia (in Greece) so we live in adjacent countries. Neighbours :D

aahh! we're neighbours!! Yayyy!
And yes im sorry i should have used the official name :)
It's sad that our countries don't get along well :( but im sure it would all work out one day :)

Werbung:
Back