• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorota

<
My name is Dorota, I'm female. And I live in Southampton. I'm engaged to be married so busy planning that at the mo. If you want to know anything else just ask.

Werbung:
Hehe 1st July wedding?? *points to her own siggy*
<

<
to
<

Make yourself at home. If you need help with anything at all, please feel free to ask.

In the "My Controls" section you will see our selection of forum skins, to suit you moods and likes. Be sure to have a good nosey about the homepage as it has many features like blogs, shoutbox, etc.

Snowy
<

Great thanks!! Everything except flowers and honeymoon is booked. With Christmas and New Years past, the countdown is on huh?

Very exciting!! How about your planning? How big is your guest list? We started with loads, but has shrunk it down to 20 including us, we just want the important ones there.... it's too expensive otheriwse!!!!! You got your frock? The most important piece of the day!!!

Everything is booked apart from the mens suits (as that is Simons job it will probably be done the day before). The cake I am making with my future mother in law. The invites I'm making myself. And I still need to sort out bridesmaid dresses. But I have ordered my dress, and I love it.

We are having 50 guest on the wedding breakfast including me and simon and 100 for the evening.

Oh yes... men's clothes, as you say they can do that themselves!!

I've got a shopping trip planned for the start of Feb with mum and my bridesmaid. Hopefully get all the little accessories, and bridesmaid dress then. Good on ya for making your own things!!! Fantastic!!!

Welcome to the forum, tis a place to be jolly.

If you and Snowy get married on the same day, in Australian outback law you are now related...

...Ok I made that up....
<

*Pats ubby on the head* there there

Don't mind him, I got all the brains in the twin equation
<

Welcome hun...I love Southampton(I used to live in Worthing until I moved up to slow Norwich)

Good luck with the wedding plans...did mine just over a year ago.

Hope you enjoy it here hun. :flower4u:

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back