• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi sisters! xxx from NZ

Katrina

Hi girlfriends :) just want to say helloooo and I'm happy to be here with like minded people from all over the world :) looking forward to sharing ideas and blabbing a lot - what I do best, especially about beauty! xxx

Werbung:
Thanks Margit, it's beautiful indeed, especially as it's covered in freezing snow at the moment :)

Uh, here its very hot at the moment. Are you on the southern island of NZ?

South of the south island yes! I live in a mountain town, massive skiing resort so really goes off in winter.... beautiful but extremely cold!!! Must get a place with a fire for next season :)

Ok so it's pretty similar to here where I am (Austria), only that we are on the other side of the world and have a hot summer :)

Hello there too Katrina and we are happy to have you here. :D
You can really share your beauty tips here girl and hope I could read more of your posts around.

Hey, thank you! Absolutely I'm looking forward to sharing them too and seeing what others have to say about their beauty concerns and tips!!

oh thank you Eirini! Your photo looks like you are rowing in NZ? We have amazing lakes here I'm sure you know, I hope you have had or get to have the experience of rowing on them! NZ is beautiful..... a little small for me cos I'm spoiled from growing up here I forget it's special - dream of living in a big exciting country with lots of people and things happening!!

xxx

Werbung:
oh thank you Eirini! Your photo looks like you are rowing in NZ? We have amazing lakes here I'm sure you know, I hope you have had or get to have the experience of rowing on them! NZ is beautiful..... a little small for me cos I'm spoiled from growing up here I forget it's special - dream of living in a big exciting country with lots of people and things happening!!

xxx
My signature photo is not mine ;) whereas in my profile photo you can see me rowing in a river in Greece :) I hope to visit NZ one day! It certainly has beautiful lakes and picturesque landscape in general :)

Back