• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi everyone :D

BlondeAlice

Hi girls,

i'm new here, my name is Alice, im 19 (20 in may) and I live in the south of England!
i'm a true girly girl and whilst my boyfriend is busy playing xbox (sigh) i thought i'd entertain myself by joining the forum :D
nice to meet you all :)

xxx

Werbung:
Hi Alice and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have a most enjoyable time here.
smile.gif

I'm Kaye, 21 yrs old, and I live with my fiance down in "Deepest, Darkest, Sunny Devon!"...Although not quite so "Sunny" at the moment! lol

Hmmm......I do believe I have "seen you" on another female forum recently, haven't I?
smile.gif

And how about this, my birthday is also in May (22nd) when I shall be 22 :)

HI Alice and welcome to Girl Power. I am sure you are going to love it here as much as I do. Its a great forum with really great members. We all look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better.

Werbung:
Hi girls,

i'm new here, my name is Alice, im 19 (20 in may) and I live in the south of England!
i'm a true girly girl and whilst my boyfriend is busy playing xbox (sigh) i thought i'd entertain myself by joining the forum :D
nice to meet you all :)

xxx

Hello Alice! Welcome to the Girl Power Forum.. I'm sure you'll love it here.. it's quite a great site. Sorry to hear your boyfriend loves his Xbox so much.. my hubby loves his too! LOL. Atleast this will keep you entertained.

Back