• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi everyone! :D *hands around cookies*

razelia

Hi guys, you can call me Raz :D. I'm a single college student from somewhere here in Asia who has a penchant for sweets, for baking sweets and video games. Not a common combination, but whatever XD. I hope to have a wonderful stay here.

Werbung:
Hey Razzz! :) Welcome to GPF! Hope you'll have a great time here! I'm Eirini and nice to meet you.
Ah, what do you study?:D

Hello there Raz, welcome to girl power forum! What video games have you played/are you playing?

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

@Eirini: I'm a Medical student :D. I'll be in my second year of Medical school once the term starts again :D.

@altrouge: Oh wow, I've played a lot! I really prefer JRPGs, though! I love them with a passion!

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

@Eirini: I'm a Medical student :D. I'll be in my second year of Medical school once the term starts again :D.

Woah. A doc in GPF :) I'm sure you'll be reallyyyy useful. Good luck with your studies!

Hi there Raz and welcome to the forum. ;)
Nice to have a gamer and a baker here. :p
Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas in different threads here.
Have a nice day.

Werbung:
Thanks guys :). And I'm not a doctor yet, but I will be! Soon, hopefully. Med has proven itself to me as one of the hardest courses ever. It's no walk in the park D;

Back