• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi, a newbie over here! ^^

Violina97

Hi everybody!
My name is... Violina, I'm a teenage girl from a little country called Sweden :)
Maybe I'm a bit too young to be here(I've no idea what the most common age is)? Well, I hope you guys doesn't mind a little girl here(so don't expect that my English is perfect, it's not my first language either..)

Hrm.. I'm a open minded, crazy, curious and nice girl. I spend most of my days in front of the computer listening to music or dancing around in my room. I'm still trying to figure out my "style", I've no problem to talk about sex and I love to write!

I've just started to realize that I should treat myself better and that I shouldn't be so nice to people that doesn't deserve it. I'm a hopeless romantic even if I nowadays have really hard trust boys...

My biggest dream is to be a strong, independent woman that can pay and take care of herself!
Thanks for reading!
Hugs
Violina97

Werbung:
Hey Violina 97! Welcome to GPF! Hope you'll have a great time here! :D
This forum welcomes every girl from all ages and all walks of life so don't worry about your age :)
Well, as for me, I'm Eirini, a 17-year-old girl from Greece who loves rowing and electronic music. Nice to meet you! :)

Hi Eirini(beautiful name by the way, I just have a bit of problem saying it) :D
Thanks for the nice welcome! :)
That's a cool combo, it's nice to meet you too! :)

Thank you! :) Ah, don't worry, you are not the only having hard time pronouncing my name. It's greek and it's pronounced Ee-ree-nee. :p

Werbung:
Eirini: Haha, you're welcome Ee-ree-nee :p :D
Quinny: Nice to meet you Quinny! :) Wait, England is a part of UK right? (I'm so smart..hehe) Are you from England? :)

Back