• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Heyoo

runi1024

Hey there,

Just a quick introduction, I'm Runi. Originally From Ohio but recently moved to Israel. I am female. I heard about this forum from an other forum and the topics here look really interesting so I thought I'd give it a look :)

I look forward to getting to know you all,

Runi :)

Werbung:
Hey Runi! You are a fellow Ohioan? Awesome! Ohio girl here! What area of Ohio? What made you decide to go to Israel? That is awesome! Welcome to the forum! I am new also! look forward to talking to you! My name is Katie by the way

Hey and thanks for the welcomes! Katie where are you from in OH? I grew up in the northeast around Cleveland. I moved for school and the warm weather ;) (there's nothing wrong with Ohio, except the snow and the rain...)

I look forward to getting to know you as well!

How was it moving to a country so far away from home? Must be pretty mind changing?

I am from Toledo. :) You grew up not that far from me...just a few hours. I bet that is fun being there and enjoying all of the warm weather. Ohio is still cold and rainy/snowy. Here in Toledo we have not gotten a lot of snow. We might get some then like the next day it will go away. What are you studying in school??

Werbung:
I've been to Toledo, my dad's from there but he moved a way along time ago. I miss seeing the snow but don't miss the cold so much anymore. I'm studying communications its a fun degree :)

Back