• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hey, I'm a guy

SnowflakeBlue

I Don't know how well guys are accepted on this site, but I guess I'll find out. If there are parts of this forum guys should not be looking at, I will need to be aware of that.

In a way I am here to try to understand women. I also know that developing relationships with women is the much safer and smarter way to go about life for any guy.

I am a few months over the square root of 1000 so I am not too enthusiastic about developing relationships with girls under 18.

I Don't mind answering any questions regarding guys as long as they do not go too far into a sexual nature. Hopefully, I will not ask too many questions that are embarrassing in nature as well.;)

About myself. I have high functioning Autism or Aspergers. I have no Job, I live on disability. I used to be a big Trekkie when I was younger but my interest has waned a good bit since then. I like X-men because of the different dimensions involved and the way different abilities can work together for a solution. I am very big into cooperative RPG's and MMO's where there are healer roles. The MMO I know the most about is Clan Lord where I play a healer Thoom. I love Open Source software and the open source movement, but I am on a Mac using OS X. My favorite colors are turquoise, blue and violet.:)

Werbung:
Hi Snowflake! You are....very open. I like that...lol. Just to let you know, women are a lot more complex than what you'll read on a forum. Most
of us, like any other thing in the known universe are composed of many facets, but I suppose if you're genuine and truly attempting to better
understand 'women', this is as good a place as any. Just keep an open mind and try to remember; no matter how well you know your ex, all women
are different. But welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two. :)

Welcome to the forum. ;)
I think guys can be a member of this forum (proof is that you had signed up LOL). And if you want to learn more about girls as Chavaun said, this is a good place to start. :p

Werbung:
I have no ex. I have never been married. I was also never very good at getting girl friends.
I am also here to learn how to develop non sexual relationships with women. I have come to the conclusion that men who get into trouble almost always manage to get away from a woman who cares about them. I have seen that men, who have a woman with them in a survival situation, have a much better chance of coming out fine. Also, my ability to do what I want in life will greatly depend on my ability to work with caring women.

I also know that being around the wrong women can be pretty detrimental. This scenario tends to happen when a guy gets away from a woman who really cares about them.

Back