• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hey Everyone!

Belligerent

Hi all! My name is Whitney and I'm 23 years old. I'm married to a wonderful man named Sean, who is the perfect man (for me.. lol). I'm really excited about joining this forum, simply because I am a major girly girl and I love talking to other females. Sometimes it's hard when you're married because you don't get as much girl time, so I'm hoping this helps feel that hole. :D

Werbung:
I know what you mean about not getting girly time! I live here with my husband and my ten year old son. I do have a daughter but she has five kids so we don't get much mother daughter time. Welcome to the forum!

I know what you mean about not getting girly time! I live here with my husband and my ten year old son. I do have a daughter but she has five kids so we don't get much mother daughter time. Welcome to the forum!

It's so nice to have girl time every now and then. My best friend and I set aside one day each month to spend all day together. We go out to lunch, get mani-pedis, and go to a movie or the mall. It's nice, but once a month is not nearly enough.. lol. Aww.. maybe you can do something similar and plan a set day every couple weeks with your daughter? It's definitely a lot harder with both you having children.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Hi there and welcome to the girly forum. :p
Nice to see you here and will be happy to see more of your girly posts around. I also find some time to be with my girl friends and have girl bonding time. It was very seldom since they are busy in their career but at least we could still chat daily online.

Werbung:
Hi Whitney it is nice to meet you! I don't get enough girl time so I am looking forward to having some "girl time" on here :)

Back