• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hey everyone :)

Ash Queen

Hi! This is Mahsa. You guys can call me Ash or Mahsa. And am in 8th grade. This forum seemed pretty interesting to me which is why i joined.
I am really bored all the time since my best friend migrated and I feel lonely at school. So I am hoping to make some new friends here.:)

Werbung:
Hi there too Mahsa and welcome to Girl Power forum. ;)
This was really an interesting forum since you can read informative topics that we girls love to talk about. Feel free to join different discussions here.

HI Ash! Welcome to Girl Power. We are so glad that you decided to join us. This is a great forum. I am confident that you are going to love it here. We all look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better.

Hi Mahsa and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have a great time here. :)

It would be really nice if you could tell us a little more about yourself......Hobbies, Pets, Interests etc. :)

Thanks. :) Well I'm a shy type of girl. I'm from a small state called Bangladesh in South Asia. I love cooking and mainly baking desserts. :D And I have pets! 2 bunnies and 2 goldfish! And I loveeee them!! :D I only have very few close friends at school so I'm hoping to make some new friends here and I hope to get to know all of you :)

Hiii. Welcome to GPF! :)

Ah, I know how you feel about the migration thing. One of my friends moved to Germany...It's hard but I 'm glad she'll probably be back in a few months

Yeah it's really hard without her here. And she's permanently settled down so there's no chance she'll be coming back. But she said she'll be back after 4 or 5 years but then I will also move to USA. But I think then we won't be able to meet cause we'll be at different states. :(

You should contact her via the Internet...Facebook, Skype etc. It makes wonders and eases the pain. Trust me ;)

Yeah but the time difference is 12 hours. And she is really busy most of the time and she comes online when it's late night here. So I dont get to chat with her. :(

Werbung:
Back