• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Help

iSPIKE

Im 12 going on 13 and my dad won't let me have a bf. I think I should be I am going to my teens now.How can I get my dad to change his mind?
<

Werbung:
I hate to say it but I don't think you can .

Try to remember that he hasn't said no to you to be horrible, he loves you and he's being protective of his "little" girl as he's bound to still consider you. How about you try to get him to compromise with you? Ask him at what age you are allowed to have a boyfriend and if he says for example 15 ...... try to persuade him that you can be trusted to have a boyfriend at 14, you may have to spend the next year proving this to him but it's not really that long to wait. Of course if your Dad is anything like mine he might say 65

Other than that I'm afraid you are going to have to stick with what ever rules your parents lay down, it may seem harsh at the moment but they are only doing what they think is best for you.

I agree with thistle, I know you may feel like your parents are being cruel or treating you like a child, but as thistle says, it's not to be mean to you, they just care.

In a few years time you'll wish you could go back to this stage cos boys are a pain in the butt
<

I didn't have a girlfriend until I was 19, and in fact... I was a prat at the ages 12 - 17... So I'm glad I didn't get the chance to make a massive amount of mistakes. Sooner or later your dad will let you have more freeedom and independance.... just don't wish for it too soon, as it could be far worse if he didn't care at all.....

i agree im 13 and i was allowed to have a bf and it has really messed me up cos things get complicated and anyway if a boy is that special he WILLL wait for u
<
<
<
<
<
<

and anway boys are pains in the bum
<
<

I have same problem like you!

But I'm 13 to 14!

But I don't speak to my dad bout that stuff and I don't tell him like ''Ey dad I have a boyfriend''

Get it?

Werbung:
i dont tell my dad that type of stuff but i c it as if u like some1 and u r aloud to date ask him out wen u know him enogh if your not aloud to date if he is that special he will wait for u if he likes u trust me

Back