• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Help! My Poor Eyes! :-(

katews

The combination of allergies and not getting nearly as much sleep as I should be getting has started to give me a problem with dark circles. Sometimes extra dark. It's *not* the "puffy" under eye issue that some people get, just the dark coloring.

Before it upsets me even more, is there *anything* that I can try as a natural remedy for it? Will it ever go away or always be with me now? :eek: Sure I can cover it up pretty well with a concealer or other makeup, but I'd rather get rid of it than try to cover it.

Werbung:
I have read that placing cool bags of green tea under the eyes helps with both, especially the dark circles, because of the caffeine. Cucumbers also help with puffiness, but be sure you are not allergic to the cucumbers. A relative mentioned that she tried them and her eyes were swollen because of her allergic reaction to cucumbers. They usually work for people who are not allergic to certain foods like that.

Also make sure you drink plenty of water, eat lots of fruit & veggies, get plenty of sleep, and use sunscreen. Over time, these should help. You can never go wrong with these.

Back