• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Help me learn how to dress!

FaithShekinah

Hi everyone!

I need some help. I would like to dress more age appropriate and fashionable. I am 24 and married, but don't have any kids yet. I am also pretty modest, I don't mind showing a little bit of skin but I stick to the "leave things to the imagination" sort of thinking. Right now my wardrobe consists of jeans, tshirts, a few blouses, flat sandals, and tennis shoes. I would like to wear more stylish outfits, dresses, heels, and cute accessories. Does anyone have any tips or website recommendations, thanks!

Werbung:
http://lookbook.nu/ is great site for fashion inspiration. I love to hang around there and see what everyone is wearing. :) It's mostly vintage style, though. Alternatively, you can flip through a few fashion magazines. Grab the one that reflects your favorite style best and go shopping with it.

If you're modest wear cute clothing. As in printed colourful dresses with cropped cardigans. Or fuzzy jumpers with bows on.
Anything cute, it is comfy, trust me :)

Werbung:
Back