• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

help me if you can :)

star.am

Hi everyone, so happy to be here...
I need your help :( .. has anyone had Friends with Benefits relatisionships..? is yes .. how it starts..? what can you advise..?
and are you still friends with him ...
thank you ! ..xoxo

Werbung:
I've had one but I don't suggest it ever. Someone always falls for the other person. In my case, we were just friends for awhile and it just happened that way. He ended up wanting to date and I didn't. Eventually I caved in and started dating him just to get him to stop bugging me about it and it went horribly wrong (surprising, eh?). Now, we speak maybe once or twice a year just to let each other know we're alive but the friendship was never the same.

Ow, I don't suggest it either. Everyone I know that has been in one end up getting hurt. Usually one person will start to want more, but the other one will push away. I'm sure there are some success stories, but there are a heck of a lot more disappointments. I just wouldn't take the chance of a potential heartbreak or potentially hurting someone else.

I would suggest a big no too. It looks good on a TV show and in movies, but in reality, someone always gets hurt, and the friendship is never the same. You do not know how many friends with benefits the other person has, and this would put you at risk to catching an STD. It would be a good idea to not put yourself in that position.

Werbung:
In my experience FWB is a recipe for heartbreak. No matter how much you reassure yourself and each other that the relationship is going to be purely physical, someone always ends up feeling more than they intended to. This leads to hurt feelings, and perhaps the end of a valuable friendship. And anyway, why gyp yourself? We all deserve someone who will love us mind, body, and soul.

Back