• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Help, it's my best friend!

Thiaa

Hi girls, i'm Thia!

Lately, I've been with a few problems with my best friend. Honestly, I can't stand her anymore. I tried and tried to talk with her but she just doesn't understands me.
She is constantly bringing me down and yelling at me. My friends say she has envy of me because boys give me much more attention but I disagree, I don't think it's that.
Please, don't tell me to talk with her because I won't do it. I need an advice from you girls. What can I do? She keeps doing the same!
I want to get on well with the rest of my buddies but she gets jealous all the time. I want to show her that I'm independent when the school begins again in September. I want to do my life... without her but I don't want to hurt her.
Please, I really need your help!

Lots of kisses, Thia <3

Werbung:
Maybe it's just a phase. Some times people start acting in a certain way, and it really gets on my nerves. And then I get over it, and I really admire them and want their attention. I think you should talk/hang out with other people, but still include her in the group at the same time. I don't know, I'm not exactly an expert on friendships :\

Why dont you try to give her some space first. Maybe your friend is just troubled as of the moment. I cannot really tell why she is acting that way but maybe some space between the two of you would make her miss you and make her feel sorry about the way that she treated you.

Werbung:
Space is good. I absolutely detested my best friend when we spent a lot of time together. Now I barely see her, like at a party every so often and we get on alright and there's no aggravation between us.

Back