• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hello

ClaribelHikaru

Hi there! I'm new here. My name is Claribel. I'm 14 years old. I came here looking for advice and to make new friends. Let me tell you a little about myself.

I'm shy in real life. I don't usually talk much in school. I also like anime. I've been watching Rozen Maiden recently. I have short brown hair and brown eyes. I also like cupcakes, and oranges, and fried chicken lol.

One last thing: I think I might be gay. I'm not entirely sure. I've found myself being attracted to girls recently and a friend of mine is starting to make advances towards me. I'll have to go into more detail about it at a later time. But yeah, I think I may be gay. I'm sorry if that offends anyone. I just feel I should be honest when trying to meet new people.

That's everything! I hope we can be friends! :)

Werbung:
Hi Claribel,

We've already interacted on the forum, but this is my official welcome.

I could tell from your post that you're questioning your sexuality. I don't have any problems with anyone being gay. I'm just glad that it's getting easier for people to be more open about their sexuality. I don't think someone can control their sexuality and should be free to be who they are with discrimination.

Back