• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hello!

tracyj

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Tracy and I've been married for almost 7 years, we have a son who will be 5 soon and are currently TTC.

We've been trying for 7 months now and this cycle we've been taking more of a relaxed approach. I'm 9 dpo today so we'll see how well the relaxed approached paid off!!

Can't wait to chat with everyone here!

Werbung:
Hi tracy,

Welcome to the forum :rollbaby: ! After a really really long time of my sister trying desperately to get pregnant with the fertility stuff etc. She was so stressed out by it all that it was easy to see why nothing was happening. She had also been told that she may not be able to have children, so that was an added pressure for her. I remember saying to her just relax and it will happen when it happens, yeah okay sounds very wishy washy maybe...but it worked! As soon as she did she was pregnant. So in my mind there is alot to be said for the 'relaxed approach' to this. Good luck!!

Look forward to your posts. :confetti:

Hi there and welcome to the site! After hubby & I trying for a while we are currently 11 weeks pregnant. Believe me I know how hard it is and frustrating... and how it's difficult to "relax and stop trying so hard".

Anything is possible though - I am the proof of that!! Do you chart?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jul 17 2008, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi there and welcome to the site! After hubby & I trying for a while we are currently 11 weeks pregnant. Believe me I know how hard it is and frustrating... and how it's difficult to "relax and stop trying so hard".

Anything is possible though - I am the proof of that!! Do you chart?
[/b]

Congrats!! How exciting!

I chart and use OPKs.

Werbung:
Back