• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hello Everyone

rostaria

Your gender: I am a girl last time I checked.
A rough guide to where you are from (i.e. don't tell us your street name ): A nice part of Somerset, UK
A little about yourself: I am a bit of a tomboy and very much an avid Doctor Who fan, but I will do my best to not let that show :).
I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Werbung:
helo friend and welcome with us :D can i know your name please ?? ^^
i hope that we will know each other more & more

Hi Rostaria and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have a great time here. :)

Thank heavens, at last another girl from the United Kingdom.....I was really beginning to think that I was on my own here! :)

Your gender: I am a girl last time I checked.
A rough guide to where you are from (i.e. don't tell us your street name ): A nice part of Somerset, UK
A little about yourself: I am a bit of a tomboy and very much an avid Doctor Who fan, but I will do my best to not let that show :).
I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Nice to meet you, Rostaria.

I'm Giygas.

I'm a "tomboy" as well, and I've been meaning to watch Doctor Who at some point... also, at least you aren't completely alone here when it comes to location... so far it's looking like I'm the only one from the States.

Hi Rostaria. Welcome to Girl Power!
I'm glad another girl has been added as a member here.
Please do join us in talking anything about being a girl.
Welcome to Girl Power!

Werbung:
Hello there, Rostaria! I'm Li! And I hope to be your friend! :D
Welcome to this wonderful forum!
We hope that you will enjoy yourself here.
People here are very friendly so enjoy and have fun, okay? See you soon around the forum, yes?

Back