• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Heels or Sandals?

Heels or Sandals?

• Heels

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sandals

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Well I am short. I am only 5'2. Lol. Sooooo sad. But I wish I could walk in heels. I have two pairs of heel and I don't even wear them. Lol. I do love sandals though. I can usually get a bunch at Wal-Mart for about three dollars. I remember last year when Old Navy had sandals for a dollar! I hope they do it again this summer!

Werbung:
I feel confident when I am using heels but most of the time I am wearing sandals because it seems like I am always " on the go" with sandals on.

Before I got married, I love to wear high heels rather than sandals because it increases my body height.
Now, even if I like to, I can't wear them at all because I am always with my kid and I carry him whenever we are outside.
So I guess sandals are much more comfortable for moms like me.

Sandals all the way. I have NEVER been a fan of heels. My mom says that may change as I get older, but I'm not so sure! I am all about the comfort. :)

Sandals. I think they are must for the summer ^.^
...if I wear heels, I'll touch the roof! (I 'm 5'8)

Sandals. I think they are must for the summer ^.^
...if I wear heels, I'll touch the roof! (I 'm 5'8)

Lol....So by my calculations then I would go through the "roof" if I wore heels as am 5' 9" in my stocking feet! :)

I do by the way adore wearing heels (only 2-4" ones of course) on those special occasions when I just want to feel totally feminine and glamorous...If that is humanly possible for me!

Lol....So by my calculations then I would go through the "roof" if I wore heels as am 5' 9" in my stocking feet! :)

I do by the way adore wearing heels (only 3-4" ones of course) on those special occasions when I just want to feel totally feminine and glamorous...If that is humanly possible for me!
Hehe you're right. I try to find some good heels but nothing comes to my way. Everything in 3-4" seems so classy for me...I just can't find the right shape and design :confused:

Hehe you're right. I try to find some good heels but nothing comes to my way. Everything in 3-4" seems so classy for me...I just can't find the right shape and design :confused:

I know exactly what you mean, even here in the UK I have trouble finding anything I really like or is suitable.....It is at times such a hard life being a woman, isn't it? lol

I like to wear kitten heels. I have awkward long toes that don't look good in sandals.

I like sandals because but that doesn't mean I don't like heels. It's just that sandals are so comfy to wear especially now that it's summer. Please share this concern at lifo.com , a fun site for girls that lets girls share their beauty tips and fashion ideas to others.

I like sandals because but that doesn't mean I don't like heels. It's just that sandals are so comfy to wear especially now that it's summer. Please share this concern at lifo.com, fun site for girls that lets them share their beauty tips and fashion ideas to others.

I'm tall, so I don't really need heels and have never liked them much. I've seen too many women with deformed feet from wearing heels all the time - no thank you! I wear them once or twice a year on very special occasions, but the rest of the time I wear sandals, sneakers, or hiking shoes.

Werbung:
Back