• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Heels or Sandals?

Heels or Sandals?

• Heels

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sandals

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters

CherryBlossom

I love sandals and ever since summer I've been wearing sandals. But recently I have been having my eye on some heels. I've been interested in heels but I don't know. I've worn heels many times but I just feel it is semi awkward. I love the way heels look, but I'm just not sure. Any input? :confused:

Werbung:
Absolutely without a doubt sandals. Why do women think they need heels to be dressed up or sexy? It's unnatural and unhealthy. Give me my sandals!

I love wearing sandals. They are so comfy on my feet. I am not much of a heel person. I am not very talented to walk in them and I think that they hurt after a while.

Well unless I am going out somewhere really nice or its a special occasion and I like to feel totally feminine and perhaps a little sexy, I will wear a nice pair of heels, nothing too high as am already 5' 9", maybe two or three inches is plenty.

Other than that I am simply a flat shoe/sandal girl. :)

I live in a cold place for at least half of the year or I'd wear sandals all the time. :) I found a pair that is soooo comfortable, it's like walking on air and that's what I wear most of the time between April and October. Bought a second pair in case something happens to them. I've never done that with shoes before!

I'm short.. heels are a must... you can have the best of both worlds with sandals tat have heels :)c

I remember an actress who is short and when on one show she actually had heels of different heights that they would have her wear to get her where they wanted her on camera, depending upon the actor she was seen with.

I am tall, so I only wear heels on special occasions. I prefer sandals, they are more comfortable and they fit my casual lifestyle.

Tom Cruise springs to mind Orrymain. He is very concious of his height.. and would stand on a box if the actress opposite him was taller... Nicole would wear flat shoes so she wouldn't tower over him..

There's some insecurity there. Hey, I've always guys to be taller than me, but either way, folks should be happy as is.

Tom Cruise needs some KISS boots then.
tongue.png

Nicole is a tall lady, she wears the heels now. She is often seen taller than her now current husband. (forget his name)

Nicole is married to Keith Urban. I do think it's a sign of maturity. Keith has had his problems but I don't think Nicole's height bugs him at all.

Werbung:
Back