• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Having It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

m19forman

HI THIS IS MIKE FORMAN. I RELATE MUCH BETTER TO GIRLS, I WAS RAISED BY MY MOM FOR THE PAST 16 YEARS. ANYWAY, MY QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU HAVE IT ALL. THERE ARE HUGE THINGS THAT I WANT TO DO (OUTSIDE OF WORK) LIKE TRAIN FOR A HALF-MARATHON, COMPLETE MY COLLEGE RUNNING CAREER, TRAIN FOR THE IRONMAN TRIATHALON, BE IN THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE ( I AM IN VERT GOD SHAPE PRESNTLY AND AM A SUB-ELITE RUNNER). I KNOW HOW TO DO ALL OF THESE THINGS, MY QUESTION REALLY IS, "HOW DO I PUT MY FOCUS ON THESE THINGS?" I DO WAY TOO MANY THINGS RIGHT NOW AND AM IN SOME FINANCIAL TROUBLE PRESENTLY. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO FOCUS MY TIME ON ONE PURSUIT, PAY MY DEBT OFF AND GO BACK TO GRAD SCHOOL TO PURSUE MY MASTER'S DEGREE IN COUNSELING AND GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE WHILE IN SCHOOL. I GOT INVOLVED IN A LOT OF THINGS IN THE SEARCH TO FIND OUT WHO I AM AND WHAT I WANT TO DO AND NOW I HAVE FOUND OUT WHO I AM AND HWTA I WANT TO DO. THE ONLY CHALLENGE IS THAT I HAVE TAKEN ON MJAOR ACCOUNTABILITIES THAT I CANNOT GET OUT OF RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO GET OUT OF WHAT I AM DOING, BUT I FEEL POWERLESS BECAUSE OF THE ACNTABILITES I HAVE TAKEN ON AND BECAUSE OF THE RELATIONSHIPS I HAVE RIGHT NOW.

Werbung:
Umm, hello to you too lol

<
to Girl Power. Why don't you start by telling us a little about you as a person? Age, where you're from, etc? And can I request you not to type everything in capital letters please? It's considered shouting.

Snowy
<

Originally posted by m19forman@Dec 14 2005, 07:41 PM
MY QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU HAVE IT ALL.
Welcome to GP Mike.....as for your question? ?I may be wrong but I really don't think it is possible to have it "all". Be content with what you have and by all means focus on getting onto the next rung of the ladder but don't aim for the very top to start with........you'll just end up getting frustrated.

<

Hello welcome to gp... what happened to the first three years of your life? raised by hulk hogan?

Welcome to GP Mike
<

Maybe you could try to prioritise. Work out hat you want to do and focus primarily on that. Also, you could work on your fitness gradually. You don't have to everything, full-on, all at once. It wont all happen at once. Nor, as Thistle said, can you have everything. Be happy with what you have - it's actually a LOT.

The thing about life is its always easier to look back at decisions made and realise they were incorrect. The main aspect of life is not whether we always make the right decision, but how we deal with situations that arise from the wrong ones.

Subby the human fortune cookie.
<

I totally agree with that Subby. It's life's experiences that mould who we are and how we cope with things.

Very wise
<

*sets the noob on fire* welcome to GP
<

as for having it all, i have it all, i have it all. i have my dog, i have my job and i have my karate, and i have my health. i couldn't be happier. it all depends on what you mean by 'having it all'

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back