• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have you watched Grimm?

magickat

It starts on UK television on Monday and I can't wait! It looks really good and as it's by the people who made Buffy I'm sure it will be good :)

Werbung:
I feel as if I've heard of this show. I don't think I've watched it, but if it's in my memory I've probably seen some sort of preview for it. I'll have to look into it further at some point.

I love Grimm! I watch every episode. I look horror stories and cop shows. So it is a great mix of both. The special effects are awesome. I hope they continue with the show. NBC is known for cancelling good shows.

I enjoy this show too. It reminds me of an old tv show called Kolchak: The Night Stalker. I usually draw to show with kick butt women, but lately I find that I watch a lot of bromance shows.

Werbung:
HAHA I think it's funny that they advertised it as "from the producers of Buffy the Vampire Slayer." It's actually primarily David Greenwalt, who did work on Buffy and Naren Shankar (who has done a lot of work on CSI) but when you hear "producers of ...." you expect to see Joss Whedon, or at least Jane Espensen. :)

That's not to say it isn't a good show. I'm hooked. :) I just think it's kind of funny the way they set it up. Actually, a bigger name to drop would have been Sean Hayes but then everyone would associate him with Jack from Will & Grace or as producing Hot in Cleveland and go in the totally wrong direction.

There really is a very Buffy feel to the show. It's shot almost completely at night or in the forests of Oregon so it's really dark, visually, and then the atmosphere is pretty dark as well.

Back