• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have you tried Shoe Dazzle yet?

dconklin

I am not a huge shoe fan like some women are, but some of the shoes look cute on Shoe Dazzle! The only problem tho is that my impression is that they mostly have heels and I am not a heels girl - ok I would hurt myself walking in heels :p

Of course another problem is that I am afraid that if I found a pair of shoes that I liked (without heels) that they wouldn't fit me right when I got them. As far as I know, you can only order their shoes online so I don't know how well the sizes run and my feet can be slightly different in size depending on the shoe.

Have you tried Shoe Dazzle? If so, how were the shoes when you got them? I have heard of them a long time ago but recently have been seeing their ads all over the TV.

Werbung:
I haven't heard of Shoe Dazzle before, I'm pretty sure that they don't ship to my country though. Fortunately, I don't like purchasing shoes online anyway, because I know how difficult it is to find a really comfortable pair, especially when it comes to heels.
But I checked out the site and I admit that some of the shoes are really lovely:)

Werbung:
I haven't heard of Shoe Dazzle before, I'm pretty sure that they don't ship to my country though. Fortunately, I don't like purchasing shoes online anyway, because I know how difficult it is to find a really comfortable pair, especially when it comes to heels.
But I checked out the site and I admit that some of the shoes are really lovely:)
They are nice! And I am not one to get into a lot of dress shoes, but every time I see their commercial I see shoes that just look awesome. I am afraid too of ordering them online because of comfort and my feet can be hard to get the perfect fit.

Back