• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have you gone back to school yet?

Lucky120

Well I am in college online which means I am in college until I am done basically haha. Sometimes I have a week off before starting a new term and that is about it. Have any of you gone back to school yet? I have about 12 week classes that I am apart of, so my next term will start in August sometime, but learning is really fun for me. If you have gone back to school are you online or physical? What do you like about it so far? :)

Werbung:
I finished school a few years ago but if I were going in to the college world now I would probably go online. Many of the big state schools offer real degrees online for a fraction of the cost, plus the schedule is obviously much more flexible. I started running my own business sophmore year and it would have been very helpful if I could have done school online.

I'm still in summer term of College, I did summer A, but now working in Summer B so I don't expect that I will be back in school until the end of August. I'm taking Math on Auust which is my worst subject ever, so yeah, im not too excited about it. I'm more happy to be working right now lol

I took a summer class, and I just had my final exam last night. I have two weeks off before I start fall classes. I'm currently going to a community college, and they're offering many of their classes online as well as in the classroom, and I'm going to be going online for the first time ever this fall. I like actually going into a classroom, but I don't know what my work situation is going to be after this month, and I don't want to have to drop classes due to scheduling conflicts. So, online it is! I'm actually a bit worried, because I have a bad habit of putting things off if I don't have a set schedule.

Yes, I had gone back to school...a few years after leaving and I will have to go back again soon to complete the final stages of it, when I am ready. For that stage, I will have to do it in person as it is pretty hands on. If I chose to do other courses, I would probably do what I can hands on and the rest online...one learns a lot online.

I will be going back to school in January; I could have started this summer but I am tired of online classes. I have been online for two years, and it is not fun for me. I am not able to make new friends or walk around campus because I chose to be online. In January, I will return to the same school but I will be living in an apartment on campus and sitting in an actual class. I learn a lot by going to class, and I can honestly say that I learned nothing online. I can't wait to be around people.

I'd actually like to study online but it just isn't an option for me right now. I started my Masters degree at a University that doesn't offer online subjects so I'm basically stuck until I finish that course there or move to another school that does offer online classes. Since my youngest is still a toddler I haven't been able to enroll recently. I hope I can enroll this coming 2014 if I can get a good baby sitter(y)

I thought of the possibility to start studying again, wanting to pursue a career in publicity that never thought of while I was younger, and despite everything pointed that I could make of this a great career rather than the one I made in tourism and hospitality.

However I found that even studying online, it takes time and money achieve such goal and I can't simply do it right now.

I don't have time to allocate study hours, and while there are free courses and tutorials, I would be losing money because the time to study would be taken from the time I use to make a living.

Thus, need to secure my finances first before going ahead back to school :)

Werbung:
I recently graduated with a bachelors degree but I'm considering doing a few graduate level Harvard summer school papers online next year. I'm also considering enrolling in a masters program through the Harvard Extension School as most of it can be completed online, with only a two semester residency requirement.

Back