• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have you ever wondered?

CherryBlossom

Why do babies cry when they see you walk away. It may just be you leaving for a second to get their toy or bottle. Whatever it may be. But I've noticed that most babies cry when they see you leave the room. I was taking care of my niece today. This is my sisters third child and I have always told my nieces when they were young (close to a year) that I would be right back. At times they'd understand but other times they would cry. I've always wondered if they've thought that you were going to leave them for good, for ever, or that they just wanted your attention, wanted to cry, or might have felt alone.
I know that we don't fully understand, because of the fact that most of the people on here aren't babies. But I would like to know why you may think the reason babies cry when you leave the room.

Werbung:
its called separation anxiety - my baby does it a lot just now :(

o0o0o0o huh. So is it that the baby feels the separation anxiety? But how so their babies? Well I suppose, I shouldn't underestimate them. What I'm trying to say is, how is it that they can have separation anxiety?
Oh your baby is beautiful. I had put in another post (I don't know if you saw it) but, that your baby looks like a Gerber baby. A baby on TV. :D

*hugs Snowy* When I was a toddler I was super bad with the separation thing, apaprently I was basically a clam on mum's leg haha.

Mum's provide food and comfort, both of which babies want. Without mum there, they get upset because they can't get it. Babies are capable of the most amazing things, you'd be very impressed.

They did this real interesting experiment (it's also kinda cruel to the monkey, so maybe you wont want to read....) but they took a baby monkey away from its mother and put it with 2 fake mothers - one was a steel body-shape made of chicken wire with a milk bottle attached to it and the other was all covered with fur and more mother-like. The monkey would spend about 90% of its time with the furry fake mother, even though it was the chickenwire one giving food. It was to show that comfort is much more rewarding than food is to young'uns. If the food was more rewarding they'd spend all their time with the food-providing source. Interesting, no?

Awww Potty, that's sweet the lil babba chose cuddles. Kirsty is getting a bit better with her separation issues. She only does it when I leave her :( It breaks my heart bu at the same time I can't give in and come back to her simply because she cries as it would reinforce the behaviour.

Being a mummy is hard work!

Awww Potty, that's sweet the lil babba chose cuddles. Kirsty is getting a bit better with her separation issues. She only does it when I leave her :( It breaks my heart bu at the same time I can't give in and come back to her simply because she cries as it would reinforce the behaviour.

Being a mummy is hard work!

Oh well that's good at least you know when not to give in to her cries. I can only imagine how it would be to walk away and leave but to only turn back and look into her watery eyes and her slightly puckered up lips, in a distance, knowing that she has learn and that your not leaving forever. I know babies grow out of it sometime, I was just wondering why they do it. It is so sad how vulnerable they look but at the same time they have to learn. But than you very much for clearing it up for me. :)

Why do babies cry when they see you walk away. It may just be you leaving for a second to get their toy or bottle. Whatever it may be. But I've noticed that most babies cry when they see you leave the room. I was taking care of my niece today. This is my sisters third child and I have always told my nieces when they were young (close to a year) that I would be right back. At times they'd understand but other times they would cry. I've always wondered if they've thought that you were going to leave them for good, for ever, or that they just wanted your attention, wanted to cry, or might have felt alone.
I know that we don't fully understand, because of the fact that most of the people on here aren't babies. But I would like to know why you may think the reason babies cry when you leave the room.
My dogs do the same thing lol...when they see me leave or go to the garage even they cry and jump up trying to get me to pick them up...its hard to leave them...im sad cause tomorrow I have to take them to get their shots and leave them for 2 hours and I know its going to be hard on them but also on me...i hate not being with them especially cause my little yorkie teacup is getting his rabies and I know he isnt going to feel good afterwards and it makes me sad I cant help him..only lay with him and hold him...*tear*

My dogs do the same thing lol...when they see me leave or go to the garage even they cry and jump up trying to get me to pick them up...its hard to leave them...im sad cause tomorrow I have to take them to get their shots and leave them for 2 hours and I know its going to be hard on them but also on me...i hate not being with them especially cause my little yorkie teacup is getting his rabies and I know he isnt going to feel good afterwards and it makes me sad I cant help him..only lay with him and hold him...*tear*

Awww your making me tear. =***[

Werbung:
Awww your making me tear. =***[
Seriously it makes me sad to leave my doggies...one of them slept with me last night (by my feet) and I think I accidentally kicked him off the bed when I was asleep...because I woke up and he was on my blanket on the floor lol so sorry einstein lol thats his name and the other one is Oliver...

Back