1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have/Will you talk to your unborn babies?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Parenting' started by lovebeliever, Jun 2, 2011.

1. kiwigirl

kiwigirl Member

I'm in my early twenties and am far from ready to be a mom and will probably adopt but if I ever become pregnant I will definitely talk and read to my unborn child. I know my parents did. Perhaps that has something to do with why I was an early talker and reader.

2. Amerya

Amerya New Member

I am on my 5th month of pregnancy and whenever I talk to my baby, like when I call him by his name or tell him I love him, he would respond. The same also happens when we listen to some nursery rhymes or stories. So I really believe that talking to them works, it helps to strengthen the connection between the child and parents. :)

3. leahlav812

leahlav812 New Member

I am younger and like you far from having kids but I will definitely talk to my unborn babies because I believe they can hear what's going on outside of the womb & it would be very good for their development in the long run. As far as reading to them I am not sure about that, to me personally I couldn't see myself doing it, I am just not the type of person!!