• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hav Pets?

What kind of pet(s) do u have?

• Total voters
Werbung:
Two rabbits (Houdini and Lucius) and two chickens (Cow and Chicken) :D. One of the rabbits is Lucifer incarnate though and bit me when I tried to stop him eating plastic bah. Cutest little devil though heh. The other is much better behaved though still a little rascal.

I have two dogs. One is a rescue dog called Honey and noone is sure what she is (shes mixed breed)

And the other is my grandads dog, a lil yorkie called Jane!

I have the most gorgeous piccie of Honey but i dont know how to get it on here! :hissyfit: Wanna show you my babies x

I have a Pit Bull X greyhound who is around 18 months old. Her name is Molly and we got her from an animal rescue. She is a real sweetie. :wub:
Then there is Skie, she's an 8 year old Bull Terrier X Blue Heeler. I don't think they come any more loyal :wub:
And then there is my 2 year old cat, Elli. What can I say? She thinks she's G-d :p

I have a teeny tiny dog named Ruby. She's a chihuahua, but thinks she's a german shepherd! I also have a big white cat named Sugar, I rescued her from a place where she wasn't wanted, she lived with me for a few years, then when I moved into this apartment, I gave her to my parents. she lived there for about 4 months. Well, since I got rid of the horrible room mate, I brought my kitty back! And she's back to getting white fur all over everything!

My daughter has a rotten calico cat named Daisy. And we have 8 or 9 goldfish, and 2 beta fish. OH! And my friend's big black lab named Sadie is staying here for a month or so while my friend recovers from her stroke.

Whew!!!

I have a rabbit called Harvey who is 5 yrs old and he is an albino

P4030107.jpg

And I have a dog called Chewie...she is a black German Shepard who is nearly 3 yrs old and a right little madam

Chewie3002.jpg

Rabbit! Does he get to run around much or does he mostly stay in his cage?

We've found homes for our chickens finally! Turns out we had two people interested but we're finally choosing a woman who has had chicks before and has a large property and other animals to keep them occupied. They get dropped off thursday night when they're all sleepy *sigh*.

Harvey has a run hunnie...we let him in there as much as we can but during the winter he has just sat right in the middle of the run and got wet...even though he has a nice warm and dry area so he doesn't go in ther eover the colder months.xxxxx

P8180152.jpg

I have a 6 years old Yorkshire Terrier, his name is Homer. He is so tiny and adorable, I really love him. For me, he is the cutest little dog in the entire world. He loves playing, walking, sleeping and eating (especially eating carrots:p ). He hates cats and bathing:p

I don't have any pets. I have been thinking about getting a dog, but I live in an apartment. Dogs are not allowed. So, I have been thinking about getting a couple of fish. I used to have a pair of goldfish named George and Gracie.

Werbung:
I only have a few pets now.

I have a cat who is 14 years old, a 14 year old dog, and a younger cat who is only a couple of years old now.

Back