• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hate Wearing Makeup

sillylucy

I hate having to spend my time putting on makeup every morning. What are some 5 minute routines that you ladies use? I am tired of blending, brushing and plucking! I just want to get up and go!!

Werbung:
Thread those eyebrows, moisturize, and get out the door.

If you absolutely must, mascara is always an option. But just don't opt for an intense beauty routine, I'm sure you're gorgeous the way you are!

I actually don't wear makeup unless I'm doing something I think justifies it. If you're a lady who worries about how she looks without makeup, then perhaps you could figure out a way of reducing the make up you wear, to make it less time consuming. A lot of it depends on what products you use too, good QUALITY products don't require your spending ages blending and such.

If you just want a quick makeup fix, apply a light base, mascara and lip gloss. I find the majority of time is spent applying things like eyeshadow, or eye liner--especially liquid eyeliner. You've then got to sit about waiting for it to try, and well if you accidentally BLINK, well..

You have to start over!

I actually do not wear makeup at all. I never have worn makeup, so people do not expect it. The only thing I will wear every once in a while if I am going out and my face is breaking out a lot is powdered coverup. Powdered coverup really helps to hide blemishes while you are in public. When I wear makeup it makes me break out even more because there is something foreign on my face. I have been dealing with acne since I was a teen and have tried every product out there from all natural to prescriptions to over the counter. It is really frustrating.
I would hate to have to take so much extra time to do my hair every morning. It sure would get old after a while.

So don't wear it!

If you want to still wear it because you feel better, but hate the routine, the skip the full foundation routine. Just use a little coverup (the kind that looks like lipstick) on any obvious spots and then brush across some powder. Stick with mascara or some eyeliner and mascara, and you're good to go. You'll be out the door in way less than 5 minutes.

Defs! And full coverup often doesn't look amazing on most people (it looks like a mask, sorry ladies). Moreover, it's not great to suffocate your skin - let it breathe!

Also if you don't want to wear a full face of makeup perhaps consider purchasing a BB cream. They give great coverage and are really light weight. I also agree with the previous posters, if you don't want to wear make up don't wear it. It's that simple. You should never feel obliged to do anything you don't want to do.

Why do you wear it if you don't want to? As far as I know there is no law requiring that women wear makeup every day. If so, I've been breaking it for a long time, lol.

(I do love playing with makeup, I just don't see the point most days)

I don't wear very much makeup anymore. I usually just slap on a bit of eyeliner and some power, and I'm done. It takes about a minute. On the rare occasions I go out to a more formal event, I'll add a touch of blush and lip color, which adds about another minute to the routine.

Thread those eyebrows, moisturize, and get out the door.

If you absolutely must, mascara is always an option. But just don't opt for an intense beauty routine, I'm sure you're gorgeous the way you are!

I keep my eyebrows in shape by getting them threaded. I'm too much of a wuss to do the plucking myself. I just do one or two coats of mascara, eyeliner on the top of my lid and lipstick. I'm good to go.

Don't like make up? Don't wear it. Simple as that.
I never do full face makeup. I toss on some eyeliner and mascara. On occasion, I put on a little eye shadow.
If you're worried about coverage, you can always just use cover up or concealer. You don't have to do five million things.

I don't wear it. My cousin loves it but can't wear it at work. She has some tattoo make up. What do you guys think about that? It seems like it would hurt.

Thanks for the advice ladies. I just wear it because I live in LA and it's a super shallow place. You can't really go out without it at my age and not have people comment.

Thanks for the advice ladies. I just wear it because I live in LA and it's a super shallow place. You can't really go out without it at my age and not have people comment.
For one, who cares what they think? You shouldn't.
On a side note, you can wear a minimal amount of makeup without looking like you have a ton of make up on and without much effort.

Werbung:

Anyone who comments about you not wearing makeup is not worth spending time around.

Back