• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Harassment

JamieH3775

I am so ticked off at marc right now. I know what is new. But in all honesty it happen like over a year ago
Our van was falling apart basically and Marc talked me into getting another one I told him we can't afford more than 200 bucks and he said fine.
Well I am the one who pays the bills so am looking to pay the van 289.00 I am like Ok don't get mad Jamie but didn't work..LOL.. I told him then couldn't afford it
Well a few months ago Marc's hours where cut so couldn't pay on the van one month and the next paid like 50-75 dollars a week and still over 700 behind
Well this month managed to pay 280.00 on it which was more than said could afford.
All ever get from Marc is you will find a way cause you always do.. Or I love this one..LOL.. It isn't much more than 200. I then ask him so they won't say anything if only pay 200 right??
They got the 200 last Tuesday wed they called and have called everyday since then asking about the money..
They even called Sunday Marc said he told them to quit calling cause my mom has heart problems and I am pregnant and neither one needs the added stress.
Well they skipped calling yesterday but boom called today at around 6pm. So many many times have told them to stop calling us when does it get to be harassment

Jamie

Werbung:
Tell Marc to deal with it seeing as he insisted you get it!! Otherwise, is there somewhere you can get free legal advice? Here in the UK, we have the citizen's advice centre. Or can you look online? Or offer them a lower payment due to financial difficulties? Ignoring them is not a good way, but compromise may help.

Back