• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hallo! привет! はじめまして!

QuatreHiead

I'm glad to join what I am sure is a lovely, wonderfully fun group of girls! ^__^

I hope that everyone is in good spirits this summer season! Looking forward to getting to know new people.

I'm a girl who's dabbled in a little bit of everything. Languages are a hobby of mines; I more or less pick them up fairly quickly. Ironically this does not seem to apply to the "romance" languages.

I also love to bake, recently I've looked into more and more intense and different types of cupcake recipes. My recent batch included red velvet cheesecake cupcakes. I love to combine my two favorite things when possible.

Werbung:
Welcome here QuatreHiead.
What a unique username you have there. ;)
Lots of interesting and useful threads here and we can freely share our thought and ideas around.
Have a nice day.

Assuming by your Ikuto from Shugo Chara avatar, your an anime fan? Yay! Welcome to Girl Power Forum! I'm an anime fan myself (I love Shugo Chara, too!), so I hope we get along swell :D.

Werbung:
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be joining in on all the fun. I wish I could come here more often, as you see things get really busy between school and work. But I am sure there are many of you who understand that one! I hope you've all been well.

To answer some questions:

Thanks zararina! I like your username as well! It's really pretty! ^___^Mine's isn't really all that unique when it is boiled down. It comes from two of my most favorite characters in my two favorite anime. It' just been a while back that I started using the name. It helps to seem more unique that most people aren't as familiar with one of the anime and the other name is a common word in French.

Hi razelia! I don't know that I would call myself a Shugo Chara fan, but it did finally come to my attention when a friend said they watched it. I'm typically not much of a shoujo type of girl. However, I thought I would give it a shot. You never know. It turned out to be pretty good, although still quite cute. I suppose it was tolerable because I love CLAMP style so much and it had some air of Card Captor Sakura. Ikuto and Tadase were too wonderful and adorable not to love, then next thing I know it was difficult not to find any character to adore to pieces. I think I got around to loving them all at some point, the charm of shoujo and all.

However, you are right on the money for the anime/manga obsession. I've not been as through and into it as I used to be with my job and school these days. But I am trying to get back to it now, because it's a part of my person I really miss. It's been harder, but I am sure I will get around to talking about that in other threads later!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you more and having some great conversations!

Again, I really appreciate the warm welcome!

<3
~Quat

Back