• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Halla I Got Up Late ... Again!!

R

Riyah

So it's been a late night in with the girls (or the boys
<
) and you've suddenly realised you have to get up early the next day for school/work etc. You set your alarm to ring for say 7:00...

So you snoozeee.... and the alarm rings, you get up to shut it and then snooze again! completely forgetting about the fact you have places to go and people to meet a.s.a.p! (AH) You wake up a complete hour later and crack. Mum was snoozing too! no one woke you up and now you have less than 15 minutes to get dressed, washed up and to have your breakfast (not to mention get your lunch ready!) you arrive to your destination late and end up getting groaned at for 'tardiness' and have it set in your record.

Then you go on to continue with your day (which goes badly), fso lets use my day as an example. Go into Maths class and find out you have a test which you totally haven't been told about, have to do that. You give in the finished paper to your teache rdreading the results of the test. Eek. Then you walk into Art calss and learn that your art book HAS to be completely up to date for the next day! you already have english course work and there LOTS of work to catch up on!
Not to mention that lecture you didn't get a word of in history.
You get home and your mum is mad because it's her birthday and she's having to do all the house work, you start clearing off as much as you can before heading upstairs for study time. Then your parents call you down and give you the 'long' 'lecture' on how you should help your parents and all and how other 'children' down the road are so much more helpful to their parents. Then your mum throws a fit and starts brawling on about heavens know what.
It's late night, you haven't completed any of your work, all is due in the next day and you're to tired to do it.

Soo.. what do you do?
Yes i know it's very weird lol but i couldn't think of anything else to go on about haha...

Werbung:
Back