• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Guys and Flirting/how Do U Know?

~SumMerOF69~

Hey
Umm I was wonderin if anyone knows like when a guys ether lirting or into u????Like wat r the signs ?????and I dont even know when Im flirtin how do i know/??>?>?>?>?>?>?>?

Werbung:
Remember our conversation on body language....... that's how you know. You need to pay attention to what people's actions are, that lets you know most of what they're trying to say.

Communication is 70% body language...... just observe people in all aspects of life to figure it out
<

Usually it's pretty easy to tell when someone likes you. You get that special attention and always a big smile when they first see you.... awww.
<

As a guy I would like to say that each guy is different. Some, you can tell by body language.... some you can tell by the way they speak to you.

... As once the biggest flirt in the southern hemisphere... I would say say that compliments ALWAYS were the best way of getting a flirt across first... a mixture of that and playfulness....

...But if you looked at my body language youd think I was a scared little kid lol

I think you'll get an idea or a feeling.

Maybe they go out of their way to do something nice, give you a specific look, there has to be something significant.

It's a mixture of signals depending on the person. A smile, the way they speak to you, a look, body language, a touch, eye contact.

I would say eye contact is the biggest evidence, if someone holds your gaze for a little longer than normal, I would say it's a big sign they like you. Also dilation of the pupils if you are close. Saying that though you would have to be very close to see that and probably about to smooch so then you would know anyway! LOL
<

Werbung:
Back