• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Grrrrrrrr!

Princess Pyro

Ok, so my day was going fine and dandy. Packed for England (2 more days!!). And went down to see my friend at work. Yup all happy. And then I went to the taka away section of the shop and found out that one of the girls there (we shall call her M) is going out with the guy the she KNEW I liked. Now that made half of me feel all warm and fuzzy, because I had stepped aside, knowing that I wouldn't have gone out with him anyway. The other half wanted to shove her face-first into the chip fryer.

Then at 7, I had to help my friend lock up the shop (she'd never done it before). And then, some guy pulls up and wants in. But we don't have the key to the padlock. And just as we went to get the money for the till... The alarm went off!!
<
M had gone and put the alarm on without letting me and my friend leave!! So me and Alana (friend) went into the take away section to get out. But the door was locked. So I opened the deadbolt, and the gate was padlocked shut. I was to short to get over it, and Alana has bad knees. So we ran out the front door (I knew how to unlock it) and I was going mental. I am very sensitive to noise. So being in a shop with a loud, squealing alarm when I shouldn't have to be, made me a very unhappy Pheenix. Finally after calling him, the boss came down and switched it off.

And the fun didn't stop there. Oh no. I was walking home, as I always do, when I got chased down the road by two dogs. Again. And my dog (part bull terrier) didn't like them trying to attack me, so she was barking and snapping. I'm sick of the people in this town, who cannot put there *sweary word* dogs in a yard!!

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<