• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Grr.

Princess Pyro

It's only Tuesday, 3rd day of the week, and already I'm having a bad one. So far I have been told that I am 'too serious' and evil. Ok, so I deserved the Evil one, but 'too serious'?? The person only said it because I snapped at them for joking about the Holocaust!

I got back from work about half an hour ago, and I have only just stopped crying. I was by myself (except for the cook) and at one stage, the place was full (it's a fast food place). Some lady was trying to order 8 things at once, someone else was trying to order something, and the ladies kid was pointing at the 2 milkshakes that someone had put on the counter, and kept saying "Milkshake... Milkshake....Milkshake..." and so on. To make matters worse, I had a terrible headahce AND the one time I forget my Iron pills, I was almost on the verge of fainting from Anemia. And I was like the for 3 hours!
<
<
<
<

<
PP
<

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess Pyro @ Jun 20 2006, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's only Tuesday, 3rd day of the week, and already I'm having a bad one. So far I have been told that I am 'too serious' and evil. Ok, so I deserved the Evil one, but 'too serious'?? The person only said it because I snapped at them for joking about the Holocaust!

<
PP
<
[/b]

The Holocaust wasn't and isn't a joking matter and you were right not to laugh.

As for your bad day
<

Werbung:
Back