• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Green Stuff...

Snowbaby

Ok it's my turn to be really gross, and for those of you with weak stomach...

look away now

I started with a cold yesterday morning, wasn't coughing yesterday, last night my chest was wheezy and tight... got up this morning and still tight chest, wheezing..... but coughing up green stuff *BOAK*

This is not good right? (think we need a likkle "not well" smiley)
<
<

Werbung:
I was gonna use that one but I not actually vomiting, I guess it's pretty gross though
<

Not feeling too great but hey... I get to sleep on sofa all day
<

i used to get that alot when i was ill and smoking is not nice and makes your chest very sore?

It doesn't last long usually lots of warm drinks to help try and lift it off and vics dont smell to sexy but helps
<

I'm feeling much better today. Had about 11-12 hours sleep last night. Nose is clear, if a little runny
<
Still coughing but not choking like I was yesterday!

Thankies for replying
<

thats exactly what i got a wee while ago hun, make sure you rest properly before getting back to normal routines, otherwise you'll get it again...and again...and again
<
me hopes you is muchlies better in no time 'tall!
<

You're not alone Snowy, I've got the flu virus that's going around and just spent 24hrs in a horizontal position too weak to stand up.

I was so weak yesterday I had to order my food shopping via the internet
<

I think I should have stayed at home today, but unfortunately it wasn't possible... stoopid work
<
I'll be okies though.

<

My work runs in a very peculiar way. I already used up my sick leave for the year... first time in my working life of 10 years that I have been signed off for longer than a week. Now if I am off sick they send me for disciplinary and "Performance Improvment"
<

I think it resets for the year in October so I can stop worrying so much then. Last time I was sick, I had to use holidays.

Werbung:
Back