• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Grandmother at 40

mscuban

It's official. No matter how much I refused to accept that I would be a Nana at my age, my 21 year old daughter has blessed me with my Lucian Adonis on the 25th of January. He weighs in at 6 pounds and 5 ounces. His length is 18 inches and he was born with a lot of hair just like my daughter was when I had her.

This is my boy.

Attachments

• 428849_322255331146185_100000851616126_915218_1411422373_n.jpg
    428849_322255331146185_100000851616126_915218_1411422373_n.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 5
Werbung:
Aww congratulations. Being a grandmother at 40 isn't so bad. Now you have a great chance to live to see your Great Grandchildren at a younger age as well. I think its a blessing for you! Best wishes to you and your newest bundle of joy.

Congrats, you will soon find out that becoming a nanny has its pluses too. It doesn't add years to your age, it just gives you more time and a big role to play in your grand kids life.

Aw, so cute! Reminds me of my kids when they were still infants.

Anyways, I agree with Pam. Being a grandmother at your age isn't that bad. I think there are even some younger than you who is now enjoying being a grandmother.

I just wish that my kids won't have a child at that young age. ;)

Congrats for the new little boy in your family. :)
It was right that it does not makes you older, just add up another role in your life and that is being a nana. ;)

Congratulations!!! :) Aww he's so cuteeee! =) Lucian and Adonis are wonderful names as well!
*Adonis derives from Greek mythology right? :)

Sorry, I hadn't come back in the last few days. I have other forums. Thank you all for the warm wishes and words.

Congratulations. I don't think it's that uncommon for grandmas to be so young these days and at least your grandson will have you around for many years.

Werbung:
Congratulations!!

And hey, give it 20 years....you'll only be 60 and could become a great-grandma. Sure, it might make you feel old now, but you'll be plenty young enough to enjoy the children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, huh? hehe

Back