• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Gp Casualty Dept

thistle

Been horribly injured during the course of the day? are you ill?

Post it here and let Nurse Subby
<
take a look
<

I broke my fingernail today ........ I think I have to lie down

disclaimer : Posting here will NOT actually cure you of your ailment
<

Werbung:
Nurse Subby.... I hurt my finger when I was at swimming last night... The door bit me... it opened up and BIT my finger!!!!! (And no!! I did NOT shut the door on my finger *stamps feeties*)

Hmmm the Subby medical journal is very ahead of its time... but we will see if you can cope with the astounding rate of success....

Hmm... thats a problem fingernail Thistle. I hope you kept the original piece that broke, and put it on ice.... these days doctors can reattach anything...

Dot? Your heel? *rubs feet, back and shoulders*... ...Oh.. and heres some ice for your booboo
<

Snowy you are oblivious to the fact you have a virus. Carbitusonthefingus. Now, whilst you have a sore finger... the fact is, if you hop on one foot...around in a circle whilst humming the theme tune to south pacific.... you might pass out, and you know.. when your passed out... pain isn't a problem...
<

65 points on her how well do you know me quiz thing....

...Im amazed given my answers I scored that high
<

Anyhow, this is my place of work.. please make sure you form an orderly queue
<

Do we have to take a ticket with a number on it and wait for you to shout our number??
<

Nurse Subby? I am very very tired but I haven't been sleeping too great the past few weeks, can you help me please??
<

Werbung:
Back