• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Good with hands

Werbung:
NO, not at ALL. My sister used to be really "crafty" (she's passed away) and I always envied her for it. I just don't have this particular talent.

Not so much arts and crafts, but I do make most of my skin care and home cleaning products. Many are my own recipes too.

I think my problem really is patience. Where this type of stuff is concerned, I'm interested but have no patience.

Haha, no, actually i find i am clumsy with hand work.
The only thing i can do well with my hand is typing. I can type very fast, lol.

I've always loved crafting, especially paper crafts, decoupage and crochet. I've dabbled in cross stitch and even done some charcoal and pastel (chalk style) paintings. I was lucky enough to sell one of my charcoal paintings awhile back. That was a big boost to the creative ego. :) These days, I design wallpapers that I showcase on my blog. It's a really fun hobby that plays right into my new passion for being online.

I am amazing with my hands, I can make anything out of anything. Plus, I love drawing, I can spend hours and hours drawing, I love it

Oh man, I'm so jealous of everyone. I am horrible at anything and everything to do with my hands. I suck at drawing, arts, craft, even my handwriting is horrible! Actually, I can't really do anything which involves skill. I can't sing or dance or act either :( I wish I had some crazy talent for something.

I used to be very good when I was younger. In childhood my favorite pastime was helping my mom, who is a skilled craftswoman. She has tons of literature teaching how to make a wide variety of crafts and I truly enjoyed reading those books and trying to make all of them, or simply picking up fabric scraps from her own crafts to sew my dolls' dresses.

Through the years I began to lost that ability, or perhaps was lack of time, first at school with homework, then having to work, and nowadays spending all day long on the web.

I have good aesthetic sense but poor hand-eye coordination and depth perception.
Everything I craft comes out crooked. :(

I can not consider myself that talented regarding with arts and crafts. I used to know a little about face sketching but that seems to be gone on my hands over years of not doing it. I could make some little coin purses, cell phone covers and little pouches through simple techniques in crocheting.

Oh man, I'm so jealous of everyone. I am horrible at anything and everything to do with my hands. I suck at drawing, arts, craft, even my handwriting is horrible! Actually, I can't really do anything which involves skill. I can't sing or dance or act either :( I wish I had some crazy talent for something.
Practice makes perfect :)
Keep at it if you enjoy it, and sooner or later you'll be awesome at it :D

Werbung:
I've always loved crafting, especially paper crafts, decoupage and crochet. I've dabbled in cross stitch and even done some charcoal and pastel (chalk style) paintings. I was lucky enough to sell one of my charcoal paintings awhile back. That was a big boost to the creative ego. :) These days, I design wallpapers that I showcase on my blog. It's a really fun hobby that plays right into my new passion for being online.

I am envious sis :). I always wanted to know how to do the charcoal and pastel. I know how to crochet, embroidery, cross stitch but I want to master drawing or painting. Do you have website of your work?

Back