• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Good Luck Thistle.... *wub*

<

:evildot:

<

Werbung:
I had my tooth out approx 2 or 3 years ago lou, and if I tell you I don't recall too much of the aftermath, it can't have been all that bad. (I tend to be a drama queen about such things!!!)

I WILL say, however, try try try soooooooo hard NOT to remove the blood plug that is in the socket. I.e. if you rinse with salt water, do it SO gently. If the plug comes out of the socket, it's sorer during healing. It's like the scab coming off a cut, in a sense.

My socket lost it's plug due to my rinsing with salty water, and I can tell you it gets very sensitive, even if you take a deep breath in.

Were you told to rinse with salty water? It speeds up healing process and keeps the area clean. But, as I say do it gently!!!!!

lmao Dotty !!!!!!!!!!!!! you norty
<

Mmmmmmmm warm salty water...how delicious *boke*, yeps I have to do that too but I wasn't allowed to do it yesterday for that exact reason. Now however 4 times a day I have to swill the stuff round my mouth

<

<
second wisdom toot came out yesterday......its sore *cries*

I can see the side of my face starting to swell up .... I swear I better not end up looking like a football lol. *sighs*

*kicks her*

Oops..... sorry...I miss football
<

Youll be ok darling, aside from me eating my huge ebab in front of you.. when all you could do was much on cabbage bits.... I will tae care of you *hugs*

:)Thankies for huggles kinkins xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Still swelling up lol, I look a bit like I got mumps
<
. Bloody typical tho.....last time round I had prepared my boss for me having to take time off and didn't have any problems, this time I thought it would be the same so haven't arranged for Brian to take over for a few days and I feel like crap.

Funny thing is tho I could eat quite easily this time as it was a top tooth that came out so it's pretty easy to keep food outta the hole..................BUT...........cos of the swelling I can't open my flippin mouth far enough to take a bite of anything lmao.

*sigh* least I got subby to look after me
<

Ice cream can go through the straw!!! Tell her she can snuggle up cos I so tired, and we can go sleepies, k?

Werbung:
awwwwwwwwwwww I missed the snuggles
<

And Subby is right...........I wont eat soup if I can help it, I just dont view it as a food item lol. Starter maybe..........main meal? not flippin likely
<

I had choccie ice cream
<

Back