• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Good Luck Thistle.... *wub*

Subby

Lets send our best ot thistle, who is off getting widom teeth out today.

<

Werbung:
Ouch! Poor darling. Good luck ((hugs))!! xx

p.s Subby has told me that he is going to pamper you when you get home. You don't have to even lift a finger apparently and anything you wish for he will get for you.
<

<

Dentists are stoopid .... I've decided !!!! First of all, my dentist only told the hospital that I was to have 1 tooth removed (the one that ISN'T giving me pain) so I have to go back in a fortnight to have the other removed
<
THEN.....he wasn't going to let me take my tooth home lol.

"Can I keep the tooth?"

"Ermmmm no"

<
<----- me

"Why not?"

"Cos it has an infection in it and we don't allow things like that to leave the surgery"

:S

"Ermmmm, what do you think I'm gonna do with it? put it in people's dinner?".

"Well you can take it home if you promise not to allow anyone to handle it"

Oh damn!!! I was gonna make it a prize in pass the parcel. I mean seriously it's MY darn tooth.....MY body made it and I am keeping it lol.

God I'm so stubborn
<

But the worst thing is not the pain, or the blood or the facial swelling that is gonna occur soon..........no.......I CAN'T EAT !!!!!!!!

This to me is suffering, I can eat ice cream or luke warm soup (but only thru a straw), oh joy!! has anyone tried sucking soup thru a straw? lmao. I tried convincing myself that was enjoying it but I really really really wanted the sausages that subby had.

oh well....only a few days then I can eat as many sausages as I want. Til it's time to get the next one out lol

OH NO!!!!! MY likkle louloubelle, you poor likkle chickadee. I hope ubby is looking after you???

If you are starving try Ambrosia Custard using a teaspoon. I lived on it when I got my tooth out. But.... you is allowed ice cream
<
You brave girlie
<
<

lol yay me !

As much as I love ice cream.....I just don't feel like I've eaten
<
I want a sausage sandwich !!!! or crisps or toast and peanut butter or just....ANYTHING !!

Geez this is only day one !!! I'm gonna be demented by the time I am allowed to eat proper food lol

Oh my gawd I can't believe you have to go back to get more taken out... I'd tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine and come back to get it all done in one shot. No friggin way would I ever go through that twice, you're braver than I am!

I got all 4 of mine taken out and I got to keep my teeth.
<
Don't know where they are now though. Maybe I'm the one who shouldn't be trusted with her teeth.
<

lmao

Actually I haven't felt a thing so far, a teeny weeny scratch when the injection went in but that was it. The numbess afterwards was far worse and far more frustrating. I have heard that the second or third day after having them out is the worst tho cos that's when the swelling kicks in big style but so far no a sniff of pain.

I shall try custard 2morro
<

Subby eating crisps....WALKERS crisps...........lamb and mint flavour !!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries*

he's enjoying this you know
<

Crikey you poor lamb ((hugs)). I am so surprised they just didn't take out the offending tooth while you were there. That's just crazy!

Hey you can share Alex's food if you like. It may be mushed up but its very tasty.
<
Infact maybe you could mush up your food? Or will you need the straw tomorrow as well?

lol yay for baby food !!! Subby offered to puree me a sausage but it just wouldnt be the same lol. I think I can get away with eating mush 2morro .... if I'm careful. I have this big gaping hole where my tooth used to be and 4 stitches holding the gum in place...but I need to wait until that is totally healed up before I can eat anything that needs chewing.

Werbung:
Back