• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Good boy or bad boy?

Good boy or bad boy?

• Total voters

Cecille

Some like them nice, the boy-next-door and the decent type. But some like them rough and rude like the bad guys in TV.

I personally choose good guys. I like how they can be responsible, sweet, caring, thoughtful, and loving. I also like them to be polite and obedient so that we won't have to argue with decisions to do.

You girl? What kind of guy do you prefer?

Werbung:
I had voted for the good guy. There are so many bad guys out there and very few are good guys. I would not want someone that will be just a problem in my life. :p
I want decent, gentleman and loving. It will not mean it makes them less as a man but rather it add ups to their personality for me.

Good boys for me :) I prefer a guy to be loving, caring, thoughtful and understanding however I also like them to be funny, laid back and have a good sense of humour. Really can't be doing with bad guys who have no thoughts for anyone but theirselves, who can't have a good laugh without taking it too seriously or live a life of bad living.

I must admit to liking a little bit of both. I read somewhere that angels are good, devils are bad and gods are a little bit of both. In my personal experience, I love a little bit of both...being 'bad' or I really mean naughty can be fun, so long as his heart is pure and he ALWAYS respects you! That's what I feel from my own personal experience....

I must admit to liking a little bit of both. I read somewhere that angels are good, devils are bad and gods are a little bit of both. In my personal experience, I love a little bit of both...being 'bad' or I really mean naughty can be fun, so long as his heart is pure and he ALWAYS respects you! That's what I feel from my own personal experience....

Haha... I think what you said best describes my husband. I love him that way though 'cause I know that no one else are gonna love me like this.:rolleyes:

I've always been attracted by the clean cut pretty boy types who don't know how gorgeous they are. Plus I'm a bit of a goody two shoes myself, so I'd probably be better suited to a good boy. I don't see what makes bad boys so attractive? It's sad when girls get their hearts broken by bad boys and then wonder why and act shocked! :rolleyes:

Good boys, the bad boys I've past dated were far too aggressive and tried to hard to show-off to others.

I much prefer a good guy. I really don't understand the attraction of bad boys. My sister loves bad guys. Time after time it doesn't end well, but then the next guy is just the same.

Werbung:
I prefer good boys because I want to be happy and I want my boyfriend to take care of me and to be responsible so I could feel safe with him. Bad boys are immature and often rude. I prefer a real man who doesn't have to be rebellious or to prove anything to anyone.

Back